Nolan Overton

Nolan Overton

Guest

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  How often do you actually service your hydraulic pallet jack? (9 views)

3 Oct 2026 11:59

Bit of a random question but I realized today that we have been using our warehouse jack for almost three years and nobody has ever touched the hydraulics. It still lifts fine but sometimes it sinks slowly when you hold it up for a while and I am not sure if that is normal or a warning sign. Our maintenance guy says just keep using it until it stops working but that feels like bad advice honestly. I keep reading that the oil should be checked and topped up at some point but nobody in our team has ever done it and I would not even know where to start. Is it something you can do yourself or do you need a proper technician for it? Also does dust and heat in Dubai shorten the life of the seals? Our warehouse gets pretty warm in summer and I am wondering if that is making things worse. Would love to hear how other people here handle servicing because I do not want this thing dying on us in the middle of a busy delivery day. A hydraulic pallet truck is not cheap to replace so I would rather maintain what we have.

39.39.169.10

Nolan Overton

Nolan Overton

Guest

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

Post reply
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  and  นโยบายคุกกี้